Sunday, April 17, 2011

Class Response 4/11

In class we answered the question "Why am I here?" and I was really impressed with what people presented. It's very clear to see that a lot of people in class have a lot of talent. A lot of people seemed to have an idea of why they were here. Some had it relate to school and their skills (like me) and other had it relate to their own lives. I thought that Lauren's was great because she clearly knows why she is here. I thought that Brittany's drawing was great and I loved how she wrote out how she meant something to the people in her lives.

When I talked about my project it was good feeling to know that I wasn't the only one that has gone through these feelings like you have no inspiration or motivation to create. It was also really nice to have some people in the class to give me some advice on how to find my passion for what it is that I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment