Sunday, March 6, 2011

Stuffed Animal

So for this assignment I was thrown the Pink Panther... which I was not very excited about. He didn't really inspire me to do much of anything. For the past two weeks every time I walked by my bookshelf that he sat on I just thought to myself that he's one pathetic looking stuffed animal. Not very cute. Pink was never a color I found to be fun or inspiring. I finally picked him up after two weeks and just stared at him. The angle at which I was holding him reminded me of my dog, Dexter. He just had this pathetic look in his eyes that for a moment.. he actually seemed kind of cute. I didn't really have a moment of pure inspiration or a burst of creativity but I just thought of my dog and how the two just seemed similar to me. So pathetic and mopey that they seemed cute. The contrast being that the pink panther is well.. pink and not cuddly and the my dog is black and is actually quite cuddly. Not the most creative on this assignment but I didn't feel very inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment