Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Field Trip!

So this week, we went on a field trip to a part of the IT building that I have never been to before. I finally got to see this big 3D room that everyone has talked about. It was pretty awesome to see and know that that is something our school has to offer. I have no plans to ever get into 3D just because that is something I really don't have an interest in (and it kind of makes me sick). He then showed some of the "web interested" people this 3D tool that could one day replace the mouse. That was very interesting to use and I would be interested in how it works. He then took us to another room that had a huge screen which can be used for editing projects with a high resolution. I can see that being very helpful for any photograph projects I could have in the future. I still don't know what I'm going to do for my Capstone next year but knowing I have tools like this available to me might be able to help me get some ideas going.

No comments:

Post a Comment